One of Australia’s unlikely superheroes is David Walsh, infamous creator of Australia’s most celebrated private museum – MONA – in Tasmania. Full of quirky, unexpected art, wouldn’t you like to pick his brains to see what makes him tick?
So why not have a private dinner with him and take him to task? Sure, he’s a terrible conversationalist—what with all the art and astrophysics chat—but the rest of this experience should be incredible. Dinner With David, one of the Cultural Attractions of Australia includes a ridiculously lavish private degustation in Mona’s chef’s hatted Source Restaurant. Mona has been known to make the tables out of humans, but that can not be guaranteed. Needless to say, David will also raid Mona’s legendary wine bunker for some game-changing wines.
Aside from dinner with the nerd, this experience also includes the best of everything Mona has to offer — private jet transport from anywhere in Australia, luxury accommodation in Mona’s 5-star onsite Pavilions, a guided tour of the museum with Mona’s head curator, as well as a VIP tour of Moorilla Winery with the winemaker.
David may invite you play him at tennis on Mona’s not-so-private court at the museum entrance. Avoid this, his serve volley game is too strong.
- Private jet transfer from anywhere in Australia
- Two night’s luxury on-site accommodation (Mona Pavilions)
- VIP museum tour
- VIP winery tour
- Private dinner and wine degustation at The Source Restaurant with David Walsh
- Lunch in Faro (bar and restaurant)
- Access to all bookable art experiences
- Breakfast in the Source restaurant
- and pretty much anything else you might want or can dream up!