Discover an incredible Tasmania golf experience. This carefully planned private charter is designed for lovers of golf and gourmet food & wine. The remote golf courses in Tasmania are easily accessible with a private jet and the seamless transfers ensure your guests spend less time in transit and maximum time playing Australia’s Top 4 golf courses.
- Cape Wickham is ranked #1 in Australia and #24 in the world.
- Barnbougle Dunes is ranked #2 in Australia and #33 in the world.
- Lost Farm is ranked #3 in Australia and #40 in the world.
- Ocean Dunes ranked #4 in Australia and is yet to receive a world ranking. (Golf Digest Australia)
Following four incredible days of golf, it is time to wind down and sample some amazing Tasmanian produce at Josef Chromy Winery (a member of the Ultimate Winery Experiences Australia). Guests will then transfer to the luxurious Saffire Freycinet (a member of Luxury Lodges of Australia) and spend the two remaining days of their tour in this stunning wilderness region.
- All private charter flights on board the Air Adventure Outback Jet: Melbourne > King Island > Barnbougle Airstrip > Launceston
- One night accommodation at Cape Wickham, on-course suite
- Two nights accommodation at Lost Farm Lodge, Ocean or Course View Room
- Two nights accommodation at Saffire Freycinet, Luxury Suite
- All tours, entries, green fees and land transfers as per detailed itinerary
- Pull carts and bag hire (if required) at all golf courses
- “Go behind the label tour” followed by a 2 course lunch at Josef Chromy
Please enquire for more details or to tailor the above itinerary to your liking.